Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Toybiz marvel legends series 9 (Galactus BAF)


Toybiz marvel legends series 9 complete (Galactus BAF)
The first toybiz marvel legends build-a-figure is the world devourer Galactus. You need to get 7 different figures in order to form Galactus. He stands 16" tall and is very well-sculpted all round. There are also 2 variants in the form of the green 1st appearance hulk (chase) and Bullseye with Gritting Teeth, grey costume(Chase). My favorite character from this series - war machine with all its weapons. My only problem with this series was the scale of the 16" Galactus. IMO, the 16" galactus scale doesn't go well with the 6'' silver surfer. Galactus kindoff looks real puny. Overall, a good try by toybiz so two thumbs up.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.