Thursday, July 28, 2011

Marvel Legends Series 10 - Sentinel BAF

It's been a long time since my last blog, largely attributed to a busy work schedule, getting married, having a kid and blah blah etc.... but i will continue blogging about my toy collection and more.

I have shifted my focus from 6" marvel legends to collecting Hot Toys 1/6 marvel figure range and i must say its been very worthwhile. I am totally sold on the realism and accuracy on most of their 1/6 figures, especially the ironman range but honestly its an expensive hobby. The figures now cost nearly SGD $ 200 - 300 a figure. I will blog into my Hot toys collection soon but for now continue on ToyBiz marvel legends first

Here's Toybiz marvel legends series 10 - Sentinel BAF







Current set consist of:


1st appearance spiderman

Black panther

Mystique

Omega Red

Mr Sinister

Cyclops - X factor variant

Angel - X faactor variant



Missing pcs:


Cyclops - normal version

Angel - normal version



Its the must have BAF for all ML fans out there, in particular the X-MEN fans. The set consisted of several mainstream characters and were all very well sculpted. The Sentinel BAF towers a cool 14" above anything else and is highly realistic (you can see the washed / faded colors to give it a battled look), articulated and very well sculpted. When it was first launched, people were buying tons of it just to accumulate several sentinel BAFs. I have known of some collectors having up to 10 sentinels.... I am just looking for a extra sentinel head piece to complete my second sentinel. Help anyone !!!

No comments: